Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall at my house...

Okay I realize it is still 90 plus outside but come September 1st my fall stuff has to come out! If you put it out fall will come??????

We bought this pumpkin last year at the church bazaar which is always the first Sunday in October. It has been sitting on my patio since then. Looked a little strange in April but it fits right in now! Anxious to see how long it will actually last...........






























Okay really bad angle to shoot from, I'm still learning!

























































































Not in this mirror.....I must be getting better!
















My new bedspread.....love it.















Apparently Jolee really likes my decorations too. She took a bite out of this candle to see if it tastes as good as it smells!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your house looks beautiful!! I'm itching to get my decorations out but haven't been home for 3 weekends! At least my office is decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww, I love fall too! I haven't gotten anything out. Don't know if I even remember where I packed it. Everything looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete