Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Weekend.....

Friday I kept Aiden because he had an allergic reaction to some meds.........he was happy and playing and fortunately the rash was not bothering him!
















Playing basketball....















He may be a leftie????















Had Jolee for a while Sunday afternoon.....this is her new face.....















Learning to get up behind the walker....















Ta-da....she actually walked behind it for about six feet....















In between, on Saturday, I redid my utility room....was an awful "hunter green".... now is "sliced cucumber".....painted all the wood trim too....















My w/d sits about 5 inches away from the wall and I have always hated that gaping hole...so
I took these dish towels (which were one of Moms wedding presents) and made a little curtain to hide it.























No comments:

Post a Comment